We are in our busy season, if you need to start services asap please let us know!
THIS JOB IS COMPLETELY VIRTUAL AND WE ASSIST CLIENTS VIRTUALLY.
The Administrative Assistant is the main point of contact with the client. The admin will receive support from their leaders who will assist with supporting the client/MVR relationship.
The assistant will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The assistant is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The assistant must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and the Account Supervisors. Virtual Assistants are expected to be available for clients during defined East Coast (EST) 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The assistant may assist the client with:
- Inbox management, calendar management, transcription, standard business correspondence, research, and data entry.
- Social media management and light marketing.
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research on events, travel, projects, etc.
- Purchases; ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Email management; this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client.
- Attend meetings virtually (set agenda, take notes, follow-up)
The assistant must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients.
They should: acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client ensures the client is aware of their hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
The assistant should be open to feedback from the Account Supervisor on KPIs, task quality and time management. The assistant will reach out to the Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from other assistants. The assistant will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in the designated time tracking system. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous admin experience
- Organizational Skills
- Availability between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST Monday-Friday
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Google Calendar, and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy
- Ability to pass background and reference checks
Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or a minimum of 3 years experience as an administrative assistant
Preferred experience with a communication program such as Teams, Zoom, One Talk Google Hangouts, etc
Preferred experience with a CRM platform such as SalesForce, Honey Book, Dubsado, etc.
Preferred experience with an expense reporting program such as Quickbooks or Expensify
Preferred experience with Monday.com, Hootsuite, Loomly, Trello
Preferred experience with a social media management program such as Hootsuite